Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Fever

Well, it's official I have full blown spring fever! We have had a few days of gorgeous weather here on the Carpinteria coastline, and now I have the itch for long warm days in the sand and tropical drink in hand. This feeling always seems to creep in this time of year, usually sometime around April 12. Which just so happens to be our wedding anniversary, and this year is the BIG 10!!! No, we didn't have a tropical destination wedding, but we did honeymoon in Jamaica. I still dream of the white sand and warm islanders spirit. "Every thing is everything, man?", yes everything was everything, and still is, wow ten years has flown by! 

I believe this spring fever started coming on back in January, when I was approached by a bride to do some custom table linens for her Mexico wedding coming up next month in May. I obviously couldn't pass this up, anything for love right? She wanted table runners with the Otomi and El Jardin prints in a custom salmon color. They turned out so great I couldn't let them go without playing around with my own table set up first, so here is a peek. Cannot wait to see images from the actual event, all my best Amanda!


1 comment: